Merino Wool Socks
Our merino socks are the finest socks on the market. Made from soft merino wool, the gracious sheep of New Zealand provide a natural material that wicks sweat better than any synthetic. It is also naturally anti-bacterial so, unlike polyester, the socks won’t smell after repeated use. We like the crew height in our socks to give that extra hug to our calf and Achilles.
Additional/Technical product information:
The DL Merino Wool sock is a flat-knit crew sock that provides superior durability, insulation, and moisture management. These socks are simply awesome, purposely designed so that they can be worn on your bike in all conditions as well as with dress pants and dress shoes. Designed initially for cross, I ended up wearing mine all summer long as they felt great and never got hot. Thank you New Zealand.
Our designs are simple and look great on a ride. When you look down on them they read Donkey Label, due to the right left design. If you ride up on your buddy and he or she has socks that read L - D, you will know they got dressed in the dark, are not super bright, or don't realize just how cool these socks are.
· Insulates and manages moisture
· Infused antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
· Heel/Toe construction
· Double welt top for comfort and fit
· Flat-knit construction provides ultra-lightweight support
· Mesh vents aid in breathability
· Arch compression reduces fatigue and aids circulation
· Smooth toe seam adds comfort
· Small (Men: 3-6 / Women: 4-7)
· Medium (Men: 6-9 / Women: 7-10)
· Large (Men: 9-12 / Women: 10-13)
· X-Large (Men: 12-15)
70% Merino Wool
7% Lycra Spandex